Just a short stroll from Hotel Casa Mexicana Cozumel, guests are invited to enjoy the island’s finest and most traditional restaurant, Las Palmeras. Located in front of the Main Plaza, just across from the pier and ferry landing, it’s a must-visit for all who come to Cozumel.
- sunday7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- monday7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- tuesday7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- wednesday7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- thursday7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- friday7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- saturday7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Want to make a reservation? Have a question? Call (52) 987-872-0532
Treat yourself to Pepe’s Grill, Cozumel’s best steak house and seafood restaurant. Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, it’s both spectacular and romantic.
- sunday9:00 a.m. - 10:.00 p.m.
- monday9:00 a.m. - 10:.00 p.m.
- tuesday9:00 a.m. - 10:.00 p.m.
- wednesday9:00 a.m. - 10:.00 p.m.
- thursday9:00 a.m. - 10:.00 p.m.
- friday9:00 a.m. - 10:.00 p.m.
- saturday9:00 a.m. - 10:.00 p.m.
If you’re looking for a fun place to enjoy a delicious Mexican snack and the coldest cerveza on the Island, don’t forget to visit Viva Mexico, a great place to see and be seen, where anything can happen and usually does once the sun sets over Cozumel!
- sunday12:00 Noon - 4:00 a.m.
- monday12:00 Noon - 4:00 a.m.
- tuesday12:00 Noon - 4:00 a.m.
- wednesday12:00 Noon - 4:00 a.m.
- thursday12:00 Noon - 4:00 a.m.
- friday12:00 Noon - 4:00 a.m.
- saturday12:00 Noon - 4:00 a.m.